Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 6 In Alaska



It was another rainy day.  I guess God really did want me to get some writing done.  I worked on a chapter of my book throughout the morning and made some progress.  Writing for me is slow work but rewarding.  I am looking forward to hearing what some of you think of it when you read it.  It is rough right now but I believe there is value in it.  I wrote into the afternoon hours and finally decided to get ready and drive to Anchorage for food.  While on the way I called Rachel Elmore and she and her husband invited me over for dinner.  Taco Salad never tasted better than at Rachel and Jesse's with moose burger for the meat!  We then went out for some ice cream before returning to Girdwood.  I still hope for better weather soon.  Tomorrow night I have plans to eat with Roger and Erin Full, former members at Northeast who moved to Anchorage several years ago.  I look forward to seeing what they have been up to! More news tomorrow.

No comments: