Thursday, June 26, 2008

Family Camping Outing

A big thanks to all of you who went on the family camping outing with Northeast. It was a wonderful time spent with our family in Christ. I will look forward to another. I even had one family who asked if we could do another one this year! That is especially gratifying to hear after the extended period of rain. I always worry that the rain might spoil the experience for others. Camping is a great family activity. I know I remember the camping trips my family took as very special times for my family growing up. I hope that will be the experience of those who go on these trips as well. Also if you went on the family campout, you might send any pictures you took to Rich and Dina Clyde for posting on Northeast's website. Keep in touch with your interest in another camping trip this year. It may happen yet!

No comments: